Thursday, July 23, 2009

Temple Time

One of my favorite places on earth is the Washington D.C. Temple. Luder and I were married there and lots more special memories have taken place at this gorgeous site. The temple is special because we believe that it is Heavenly Father's house here on earth. We believe that the ceremonies that take place inside these sacred walls last through this life and through eternity.





Scott went through the temple for the first time in June and it was such a special day for our family. I am so glad that I was a part of it and that he has decided that the temple is important.



A few weeks ago, Mom, Scott and I got to go to the temple together for some special family work. It was one of the best days ever in the temple for me. I am so grateful to have this glorious place.

2 comments:

Carol said...

So, excited for Scotty and that you were able to be there that day.

Megan said...

Congrats again. I hope I look that good next time I deliver a baby. I am so glad everything went so well. He is such a cutie, I am glad I got to meet him the other night. Congratulations.