Thursday, July 23, 2009

Girl's Beach Trip


I randomly made Carol go on this with me. I forget what it is called but someone rides a bikes while pulling you through the park. It was fun.

Carol, this picture is for you. Ask her about it.

When we can, Carol and I head to the beach for a short trip. We have decided that the only bad thing about our trip is that it is too short. So, husbands prepare yourselves for a longer version in the future.
We sat on the beach, with no one bothering us. Well, maybe with the exception of the lifeguard training that we thought were real people drowning at first. After we got over that heart attack and realized that it was just a training, we relaxed and enjoyed the beach. We talked our heads off on the balcony, ate dinner outside, shopped until we dropped and fell asleep looking at gossip magazines. What more could we want?
We also got some cat calls, which I thought was interesting and funny since I was 8 mons pregnant. I think Carol was embarrassed! Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Best beach trip ever! I think Luder and RO should expect a longer vacation next time. I am not going to hold your hand by the way.

Jenny Ramsey said...

ummm, well now that the cat is out of the bag i hope you realize that i am an excellent stalker/third wheel so be prepared.
i think we should make carol take a picture with each of us kissing one cheek.