Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Milton Family Tradition 2009


We have started a tradition of going to the beach on Memorial Day week every summer. We have enjoyed it so much. The boys talk about it all year. They spend their days in the wading pools, catching hermit crabs and minnows. This year we had Grandma Mary with us (my Grandmother) my Dad's little sister-Leslie, her three boys, my Great Aunt Pat and Uncle Bud and my Aunt Janet and Uncle Dickie and of course my parents and brother. I think we all had a great time. We spent the days on the beach, we ate dinner together and had a fire in the evenings. We visited and laughed all week. It was great. Luder and I were able to have a lot of good conversations and it was one of the best vacations I have had with my little family.

Scott, Justin, Ethan and Ashton.

Men at work.

Look at that hottie.


Our little growing family. Me at 7.5 months pregnant.

I get this look a lot.

This is a kid that threw up a couple of hours before. He is a trooper.

Uncle Scott took them on a walk. He is a great Uncle. Scott just got his mission call to California Riverside Mission where he will be a full time missionary for our church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) for two years. I am proud of him!

No comments: