Monday, May 26, 2008

Beach Trip 08

The last week in May we went to Myrtle Beach, SC. My parents and Brother went. We were able to see some other family while we were there too. The weather was gorgeous and the kids had an absolute blast. I think it was one of the best weeks we have ever had.

We have taught them to say I love you this way. They do it all the time. The best is when I am driving away from preschool and I look back for a second to see their little fingers making this sign.


I love this feeling.



They were just so busy building sand castles, they caught 35 hermit crabs in one day, they did all kinds of stuff. They slept like rocks when we took them home.
They had to wear their undies because the sand/salt water combo rubbed the skin on their legs to the point of bleeding. I was a little uneasy about it at first but I got over it. Whatever.




A trip to the beach just would not be a trip to the beach without The Dixie Stampede. The kids loved it again and they go around acting it out at home.


One day it rained a little so we hit the aquarium. Abram got tired toward the end.

No comments: