Monday, May 12, 2008

Busch Gardens and Sesame Street

We went to Busch Gardens with Luder's firm in May. They have a cool VA fun pass that you can upgrade your one day ticket to so now we have season passes. The boys were amazed by the water and gardens throughout. They are so cute here together!









Ok, so this is my favorite memory of the day, or atleast one of them. The little girl atendee for the ride has to help the kids get in and out and it goes in a circle once. They have to get out when it comes back around. Well, when it is time to get out, Cason gets out and Abram turns his head to her. He won't get out or talk. I had to go in there and I said, "Abram, it's time to get out now." He said, "I not getting out now." He cracks me up. It was like if he ignored that girl, she would just let him cruise on by. How would she notice, right?



So, they got on this chocolate milk kick. I would let them have it if they had taken a "good rest" meaning Abram sleeps after jumping up and down in his crib for about 1/2 hr and Cason is quiet during his nap because he won't sleep. So, they asked for a straw out of the pantry and I guess they couldn't wait to get back to the table because I look over and they are sharing a cup of Cason's chocolate milk in the pantry.


OH MY GOSH! Grammy took them to see Sesame Street Live! They LOVED it! Scott came to watch them, watch it. They were so excited! It was cute. I have never seen so many preschool aged kids in my life. Wow!


When the characters came out on stage, I looked over and he was waving to them. So cute!

No comments: