Friday, May 2, 2008

Mountain Lake


I went to a training for Juice Plus this past weekend. It was awesome! They had it at Mountain Lake near Blacksburg. It was where the movie, Dirty Dancing was filmed.


This was our group, "The Comedy Club" the other people attending called us. It all started when we had introductions and my brother got up and told the whole group that he was a stay "at home Mom." It brought down the house and we laughed about stuff the whole time. It was a hilarious trip. I learned some too.

This was our cabin. We had a fire every night and it was placed on a ridge, it was neat. I got my brother to sneak around the porch the first night to scratch on our groups windows and scare them. This was after the bear stories of course.


This is Terri, Joey and Scott. Terri used to babysit me when I was around 2 yrs old. She has been close to our family for almost 30 years.

We went to the barn where the dance scene was filmed in the movie. They had a dance and tons of food for us. We acted crazy and danced until we were exhausted and sweaty.


Scott was teaching me how to swing and we were being silly.

No comments: