Friday, March 20, 2009

It's A ............

Boy! We are having a boy in August! Luder and I are happy. The boys are so excited that Cason did the happy dance as they screamed and clapped together while sporting some huge grins. I just sat there smiling. I knew it was a boy. Luder was ready to hear it was a girl (really wanting it to be a boy). It was an exciting day for our family. I felt overwhelmed and exhausted, so many emotions. The pregnancy is going well. The baby is super healthy. We got a really good profile shot and he looks just like his brothers! I can't believe I will be the mother of three boys. If this little boy is anything like his big brother's, I cannot wait to meet him. I wouldn't take any frilly girl for my beautiful, sweet and smart little boys! I am so blessed!

5 comments:

mindy said...

congrats!!

Jenny Ramsey said...

"Come on Milton, I'm waiting for you!"
"No way Ramsey, you first!"
"Okay, but you have to promise to come right after okay?"
"Okay."

Jenny Whiting said...

Wow, really? I was really thinking girl. But another cute, little boy is wonderful...and I'm sure he will be like the others...cute and smart! You're my 3rd friend in the last two days to announce their 3rd/4th boy...lots of boys must be needed in these days! Congrats, Ginny. You are a fantastic mom.

Terri said...

Congrats!

Michelle said...

Congratulations...I want to catch up with you. Toby and Tate need a little brother. I am hoping for a whole football team myself...maybe a cheerleader or two thrown in for good measure ;)