Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween and The Little Dragons

First off, the kids were so sick. Cason missed school and they both had high fevers. Abram was in the hospital Sunday night. By Wednesday things weren't a lot better but they still wanted to go so we hitched up the "dragon wagon" and pulled them around. Kids are funny, Abram didn't want to trick or treat, he thought it was too fun to ride and pull the wagon in his costume. Whatever, I wasn't going to make him get candy. I just enjoyed how cute they looked.

Luder came home a little early, he was so excited to carve our traditional pumpkin. The sad part was, no one got up from couch.

My little dragons in front of our house.

Cason and Granmoma, the kids were so lucky, Granmoma, Gramps and Grammy were all there. Grammy flew back from a convention and couldn't get home because she got sick so she got to see the kids on Halloween. Gramps stayed at the house to hand out candy. It was fun!

I asked for a smile and he is trying so hard to make me happy. Poor kid.

This was the most I had seen out of Abram in days. He was so happy.

No comments: