Monday, October 1, 2007

Bermuda, Bahamas, C'mon Pretty Momma.....

In October my parents took my younger brother and me on a Bermuda cruise. It was so relaxing and wonderful. I didn't have to clean or take care of anyone but me! I slept, read, swam, took in sun and a lot of good food. Thanks Mom and Dad! Thanks to my wonderful husband, mother-in-law and Carol who held the fort down at home!

This is one of my favorite spots on the trip. It was absolutely gorgeous.

This was the ship, I was on my way to shop and hit the beach with my fam.


We took a cab tour of Bermuda as a family. This photo was taken on a 100 million dollar estate. The concrete/grass pattern in front of us was a map of Bermuda. The mansion overlooked this pool. The average home in Bermuda is worth $1.3 million.

This was taken on an old military base. This bench had the most incredible view of the water - which had SO MANY different colors.

I took this picture at a park we visited. The cab driver led us as we walked behind a parking lot and down a little trail with no one was around. Just when I thought he had lost his mind, this view appeared. I just stood there for a long time, I didn't want to leave but we were at the top of a cliff and it was dangerous.

This was the fist thing I did on my cruise, I sat down in a lawn chair. This was the view as we headed down the Delaware River out of Philly towards Bermuda.

Here we are pulling out of Philly to start the trip. It was cool to see the skyline and go under bridges. (I didn't know if we were going to be able to fit!)

No comments: