Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

We went to SC for Thanksgiving. We stayed at my Aunt Leslie's house. All of my Dad's brothers were there. Most of the family was able to make it. We had a great time. The day after Thanksgiving we woke up at 4:30 am to go shopping. There were some crazy good deals on top of no taxes for the weekend!


Luder hanging out.




My two cousins who live in Charlotte. Logan is at school at UNC and Blake
just became a Chiroropractor. We were like the three musketeers growing up.

Cason spent a large portion of the trip playing with his cousin Ethan and Ethan's toys.



Right after dinner Abram and I were hanging out.


Happy Thanksgiving, this is my little cousin Ashton.


Leslie and Justin. My Dad's sister and her son. (Ashton is her son as well.)


No comments: