Saturday, January 24, 2009

News

We are having a baby in August! The official due date is August 10th. We are excited and nervous. The boys are so excited. Abram keeps asking me if we can go get the baby now. Cason keeps asking if it is ok to tell more and more people. He told his primary class, his preschool class (for both of those I got directly contacted by the teacher, to validate his story) and he has told lots of others. They are going to be great big brothers. I go in for another appointment on Tuesday. This time I will meet the doctor and they will make sure all is going well. I have already had an ultrasound where I saw (didn't hear yet) the baby's heart beating and saw him/her for the first time.
I am assumming that this baby is a boy for the sake of simplicity. Why wouldn't it be? I will be happy with either. Luder has been working a lot lately. I have had lots of nasea and back pain. I have stayed home and just resigned myself to the fact that life isn't always what you plan, so be happy anyway.
I am grateful for this new person that will change me in more ways that I can imagine, just as Cason and Abram have. Those of you who we love, thanks for your support and your prayers. We will take all we can get.

12 comments:

Jessica said...

congratulations! i am so excited for you. i do hope that the nausea and backaches go away quickly though... that stinks! we will definitely send prayers your way. :)

Tiana said...

Congrats!!

Miss Kendra said...

Congrats! You know I had 2 boys and then a girl, and then another girl... it could happen to you too!!

Anonymous said...

Today Cason also announced the news to the entire junior primary, including the visiting stake primary presidency. All of us Moms in the room got a good laugh!

Jenny Ramsey said...

I KNEW IT!!!!! yay Ginny! that is wonderful! let me know if you need anything.

Terri said...

Congrats and I hope your morning sickness doesn't last too long.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Wooo-Hooo, Ginny! You are such a great mommy and I can't wait to see #3! Let's all get together next time we are both in Harrisonburg :)

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you would have more. Congrads and good luck!!
April Hedrick

The Jones Family said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations! I was expecting our second to be a girl for simplicity's sake, but the Lord had another plan. Haha! I'm so happy for you guys and you're growing family! Hugs!!

momof5monkeys said...

You know, I asked someone a while ago if you were expecting and they said NO.....but I had a feeling! Congratulations! That is wonderful news....I just found out today!

Tristen said...

I am excited for you Ginny! I hope you have one girl eventually, but as you know, boys love their brothers. Congratulations! I hope the nausea passes soon.