Friday, September 5, 2008

Charleston, SC

We went to Charleston over Labor Day. We had such a good time. We went to Folly Beach and spent a day just the four of us.


We went on Uncle T.W.'s boat to Morris Island for a day. We also got to have a birthday dinner with Derek and fam and a couple of other fun things. The mosquitos are making it onto my blog. I have never had to jump in a car, peel out with the windows down to watch them finally leave us alone! It was CRAZY!!




This is my favorite view. Morris Island lighthouse. This is where Luder proposed marriage. You can walk all the way across, it is only knee deep all the way.

2 comments:

Hksedwick said...

Hey we went to Folly beach this summer too...it was a great place to stay. We have a plant for you guys that we need to bring over sometime.

Jenny Whiting said...

hey, lots of updates on your blog! I still need to get all our beach pics up. Glad you had fun in SC. Thanks again so much for the use of your house! Congrats on starting Abram with potty training...I also need to start with Marie. Kyle was so much easier. She doesn't want to do it at all. That's great that both your kids get to go to preschool...what do you do with NO kids at home? I can only imagine. oh, and I'm glad you enabled the comments-thing...you didn't used to do that but I always wanted to leave comments. :)