Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Time Easter Time


Cason, going after eggs at an Easter Egg Hunt at the church where his preschool meets. He had other children come up to him afterward saying, "Wow, Cason you got a lot of eggs." He was a good little Easter egg finder.

Abram got a few and then gave his basket to his Dad and went to play on the slide. I took him to another egg hunt earlier this week and I was so excited. We all had to bring eggs to the park and hide them. I did my part and when it was time for them to get the eggs, Abram didn't want to do it. He just wanted to play on the slide. I had to let go even though I really wanted him to do it and I really wanted some candy. I laughed and told Luder later.


These are my two little buddies, Fidesco and Richmond. They are Liberian refugees. Their mothers live together and make things work between them. They come from a very humble place and I love them so much. We take them to church and have them over. Cason and Abram love them. They have become very close to us. This was their first egg hunt.


This is my little man that lives across the street, Matthew Settle. This little guy is a great baby and he knows I love him because he smiles at me every time I talk to him!

They got their faces painted like little bunnies at the egg hunt.

No comments: