Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Post Christmas

I will get some pics of Christmas up here soon. Today I thought I was going to crack up ....I was driving with my sons to wal mart. Abram can be grumpy sometimes and I have found that it is best not to talk to him when he is grumpy. I have told Cason several times, "Don't talk to him, he is grumpy." I am trying to protect Cason's feelings and my sanity. As we are driving, Abram is grumping hardcore and Cason proceeds to talk to him and he goes, "Tayson, DON'T tawk me, I GUMPY!!!"
This is how my days go.....yesterday Abram jumped up and busted my lip open. I have determined that being a stay at home mom for me means oscillating between moments of "ahh, I hope they never grow up, they are so perfect and I want to squeeze them" to "Did I really sign up for this? I can't believe this is happening to me!" mostly laughing to/at myself.
I just can't believe how fast time is going by. About a month ago I said I have a 1 and 3 yr old, at the end of this year I will be saying I have a 3 and a 5 year old. I am glad I have this blog to journal our life. It makes me stop and archive for the sake of archiving.

No comments: