Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Is Here


This is the Washington DC Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, this is where Luder and I were married 6 years ago. The temple is breathtaking all year, I had never been at Christmas to see it decorated. It was amazing, there was a live Nativity Scene and I felt such a special feeling while I was there. Luder took this one of me and my little men. Abram saw the fountain behind us and said, "I get in it!!!" It was 30 degrees and I laughed.


Luder and I agreed that this is truly Abram. This is how he looks most of the time!


Cason had Santa visit today at his preschool. They have a Christmas party complete with Santa, a reindeer craft, Christmas Bingo and I don't know how this always happens to me but I get designated to bring in stories and read to the children at all the parties. It is probably because I get really into reading to them and I learned how to do it "correctly" in my parenting class-Thanks Dr. Rodriguez!


Part of the whole preschool party ritual is eating these really good treats, Abram has officially made himself a place at the big kids table. He is looking to enroll next year! I don't know what I will do with myself with a break like that!


So last night we had Christmas with the Milton Grandparents and Jonathan, Luder's brother. Granmoma got them a pretend chainsaw. So funny, Abram went around all night pretending to use it. I don't think he knew what he was doing. At one point he said he was doing "adjustment" which is what his other Grandpa "Bop" does. My Dad is a Chiropractor and adjusts the kids when we get together.

No comments: